- 3 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped 1 1/2
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup Irish whiskey
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, pecans, and 1 cup of sugar.
- Dissolve coffee granules in irish whiskey in a small cup.
- Add to dry mixture along with corn syrup, mixing until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 1" inch balls.
- Roll in remaining sugar.
- Store in airtight container.
- NOTE: cookies become more flavorful after sitting 2-3 days.