Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Better chicken you cannot find
- 6 large chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped finely
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sweet and sour dressing (Old Dutch is excellent!)
- Braise chickens until brown.
- Place in casserole dish and cover with chopped onion, green pepper and celery.
- Sprinkle on salt, a dash of pepper, garlic salt and Old Dutch Sweet-Sour Dressing.
- Place in 350 F oven, covered, one hour.