1/2 Photos of Seashell Spaghetti Salad
An old time favorite...jazzed up a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked seashell pasta noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium size zucchini, chopped fine
- 2 -3 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1Boil pasta noodles according to pkg. directions, rinse in cold water and store in refrigerator over night.
- 2Place eggs in medium sized pan and add enough water to cover them by one inch.
- 3Cover and bring to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Let stand 15 minutes.
- 6Rinse in cold water and place a handful of icecubes in until cooled.
- 7Remove shells and chop the eggs fine.
- 8Store in a small bowl in refrigerator for the next day.
- 9Whisk the dressing ingredients together and place in refrigerator overnight to let flavors marry.
- 10The next day place all ingredients together in a medium-large bowl and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seashell Spaghetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.4
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 261.0 mg
- Sodium 1397.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix