1/2 Photos of Seashell Hot Dog Bake
MA HIKER's Note:
This looks very kid friendly, from August BHG 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 453.59 g package hot dogs (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 354.88 ml spaghetti sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 56.69 g provolone cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 56.69 g mozzarella cheese, shredded (1/2 cups)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot butter over medium heat until nearly tender.
- 4Stir in hotdogs and cook until lightly browned.
- 5Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato.
- 6Bring to boiling. Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in sour cream and half of the cheeses.
- 8Stir mixture into drained pasta.
- 9Spoon into 2-quart casserole.
- 10Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot.
- 11Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seashell Hot Dog Bake
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.6
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 1236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g