1/2 Photos of SeaShell Casserole
This is a dish my mom made alot when we were growing up. I recently started making it for my husband and he LOVES it; even my 18-month old daughter cleans her plate when I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3(I have a 4 quart casserole dish I use for this.) In a large skillet, brown together ground beef and onion; drain grease and return to pan.
- 4Add tomato sauce, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of the cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 5Simmer uncovered.
- 6While meat mixture is simmering, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 7Combine the pasta and the meat mixture together in the casserole dish; mix well.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SeaShell Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 832.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 26.4 g