Ian Magary's Note:
A Steve Greier recipe modified
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush wasabi peas in bag.
- 2Add sesame seeds, sea salt, and black pepper. mix together.
- 3Cut Ahi tuna into 1" thick strips.
- 4mix both oils in small bowl.
- 5Coat Tuna with oil, then drop into bag of wasabi pea crumble mixture, move around in bag until tuna is covered with mixture.
- 6Sear Tuna in Cast Iron frying pan until cooked to taste. I prefer rare.
- 7Place cooked filets on sliced cabbage bed and serve with small bowl of soy sauce and wasabi mixed to taste for dipping.
Browse Our Top Hawaiian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hawaiian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Wasabi Pea & Sesame Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna - Ahi
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.7
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 2661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: