Seared Wasabi Pea & Sesame Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna - Ahi
- Crush wasabi peas in bag.
- Add sesame seeds, sea salt, and black pepper. mix together.
- Cut Ahi tuna into 1" thick strips.
- mix both oils in small bowl.
- Coat Tuna with oil, then drop into bag of wasabi pea crumble mixture, move around in bag until tuna is covered with mixture.
- Sear Tuna in Cast Iron frying pan until cooked to taste. I prefer rare.
- Place cooked filets on sliced cabbage bed and serve with small bowl of soy sauce and wasabi mixed to taste for dipping.