Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Aust Weight Watchers 5pts
- 8 (75 g) boneless veal steaks
- 120 g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 large sage leaves
- 20 g reduced-fat butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup marsala or 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- Gently flatten the veal steaks with a mallet.
- Cut the prosciutto to roughly the size of the steaks and place on top of each steak.
- Press a sage leaf on top and secure the ingredients with a toothpick.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add half the butter and oil.
- Add half the veal and cook for 1/2 mins on each side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Wipe the pan with kitchen towel and repeat with the remaining butter, oil and veal
- put aside keep warm with the others.
- Add the lemon juice and Marsala to the cooking juices and boil for 2 minutes
- Serve 2 veal slices per person and drizzle over the Marsala sauce.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.