Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Japanese food is one of my favourite cuisines and this recipe shows why. It's simple, quick, healthy and yet the taste really packs a punch!
- Boil a large pot of water, throw in the noodles and cook for two minutes or until soft.
- Drain, rinse and cool.
- Mix the sesame oil, lime juice and wasabi paste together.
- Pour this over the noodles and mix in the pickled ginger and garlic chives.
- Press the tuna into the sesame seeds until the fish is coated on all sides.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the tuna for one minute on all sides or until just seared.
- Transfer to a chopping board, let the tuna rest for a moment and then cut it into thick slices.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi in dipping bowls.
Excellent recipe & beautiful presentation. Yummy!