Seared Swordfish With Tomato-olive Sauce
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In ziptop bag, mix together lime juice, 1 tsp oil, 1/8 tsp pepper and salt. Add swordfish; turn to coat. Refrigerate while preparing tomato sauce.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat 2 tsp of the olive oil over medium heat until hot. Add onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until softened, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cumin; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and water; bring to a simmer. Simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, remove swordfish from marinade; discard marinade. Heat remaining 1 tsp olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add swordfish; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned on one side. Place swordfish on baking sheet (sprayed with cooking spray), browned side up. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until swordfish is opaque in center.
- Stir remaining 1/8 tsp pepper and olives into sauce. Serve with swordfish.