Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Spiced tuna steaks seared in a pan. Leftovers make a great tuna salad!
- 20 ounces tuna steaks 4 steaks
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- Mix the spices together.Season steaks
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place steaks in a hot heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Cook 4 minutes until well browned on one side. And can be removed from pan with ease.
- Turn over & cook 2-3 minutes more.
- If you like it well done by all means do cook a couple minutes more.