My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chopped green onions, sliced bell pepper and bean sprouts in a medium bowl.
- 2Place vegetables on plates.
- 3Place sesame seeds in a small plate.
- 4Dredge tofu slices in sesame seeds to coat on all sides.
- 5Heat 2 tablespoons roasted garlic oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add tofu and cook until rich golden brown for about 3 minutes per side.
- 7Divide on plates.
- 8Add remaining garlic oil to skillet.
- 9Add minced ginger; Sauté for 1 minute.
- 10Add rice vinegar and bring to boil.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Drizzle tofu and vegetables with pan sauce.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Sesame Tofu With Asian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: