1/6 Photos of Seared Sesame-crusted Tuna
Posted in response to a request. This is a beautiful and simple way to serve one of the tastiest fish around.. enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, combine the two types of sesame seeds and stir to mix.
- 2Season the tuna with salt and pepper and dredge in the sesame seeds, coating the tuna evenly.
- 3In a non stick pan, warm the oil until smoking, arrange the tuna in the pan (making sure not to overcrowd) and cook until the white sesame seeds start to turn golden underneath (around 1 minute).
- 4Carefully turn the tuna over and cook for about another minute.
- 5Transfer the tuna to a cutting board and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Sesame-crusted Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 44.4 g