From the Le Chat-Botté Switzerland. Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add mushrooms; saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Cover with foil to keep warm.
- 6Heat oil in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- 7Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper.
- 8Add to skillet and cook until just opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side.
- 9Transfer to plate.
- 10Tent with foil to keep warm.
- 11Add 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, soy sauce and curry to same skillet; bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits.
- 12Boil until reduced to 1/3 cup, about 2 minutes.
- 13Remove from heat.
- 14Add 6 tablespoons butter, 1 piece at a time, whisking just until melted and smooth.
- 15Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 16Divide mushrooms among 4 plates.
- 17Top with scallops.
- 18Spoon sauce over.
- 19Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Swiss Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Scallops With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 525.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g