Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one is from Jamie Oliver (The Naked Chef). It's to DIE for!
- 4 large plum tomatoes (quartered)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- olive oil (as needed)
- 8 slices prosciutto (torn)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 dried red chilies (ground)
- 12 anchovies (drained, chopped)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cannellini beans (drained, rinsed)
- 16 large sea scallops (dried well)
- lemon vinaigrette (as needed)
- arugula (torn)
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Place skin side down on a sprayed baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
- Scatter on prosciutto. Roast 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and chilies. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add anchovies and beans. Saute 2 more minutes.
- Add a little water to loosen, the mash with more oil to desired consistancy. Keep warm.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet until very hot.
- Season scallops. Sear 2 minutes each side.
- Toss with a litttle vinaigrette.
- Place beans on plates. Arrange scallops, tomatoes and prosciutto on top.
- Scatter on arugula.