- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 24 ounces salmon fillets or 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, cut crosswise into thin slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add salmon, skin side down; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange 1 fillet on each of 4 plates. Top fillets evenly with jalapeno slices. Spoon about 2 tablespoons soy sauce mixture over each serving; let stand 10 minutes before serving.