Recipe by Rita~
Healthy fresh and low carb. You will love this! Buy the freshest salmon and use all the marinade I suggest and you will get a nice explosion of flavor in your mouth! Do enjoy and add whatever veggie you like to the salad! Quick and easy tooo!
Top Review by L-Burden
This was excellent! I didn't add quite as much cayenne as the recipe called for (I'm feeling a toddler too :) And I cooked the fish for 5 minutes skin side up, then finished in the oven on a piece of foil so the skin would stay with the foil (350 for 15 min). It worked great. Excellent flavor. I'll definitely make this one again!
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon light brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs salmon fillets (cut into 8 fillet slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups grapes, washed and sliced
- 8 cups baby greens, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 scallions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all marinade ingredients in large zip lock bag and mix.
- Add fillets and toss to coat. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients together. Chill.
- Heat grill pan and large wok or large pan to medium high heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- In heated non stick pour oil just to cover lightly the bottom of the pan.
- Pan sear salmon 2 minutes.
- Flip salmon and cook till desired.
- Toss greens and grapes together with 1/3 of the dressing. Place salmon on top and garnish with seeds and scallions.
- Pour remaining dressing in a small bowl and pass if more is desired.