1/13 Photos of Seared Salmon With Balsamic Glaze
I saw this on Sara's Secrets and couldn't wait to try it! The sauce brings out the sweetness in the fish. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together balsamic vinegar, water, lemon juice, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- 2Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, not smoking. Increase heat to high, add salmon skin side up, and sear until well browned, about 4 minutes.
- 4Turn fish over and sear until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- 5Transfer salmon to plates and carefully add vinegar mixture to skillet (liquid will bubble vigorously and steam).
- 6Simmer, stirring, until thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 2 minutes.
- 7Spoon glaze over salmon.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Salmon With Balsamic Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 244.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 65.2 g