Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Big title that sounds good to me! Had it in my massive files. From Matisse, Beimar. I cut this from a newspaper. Note: This recipe is for 1 serving so add to it accordingly to increase.
- Dredge fish in cornstarch to coat.
- Heat the olive oil to hot, in an appropriate sized pan, and cook (fry) the fish until just done, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in the pan until steaming.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- Apply this mixture over fish.
- Combine the soy sauce and water and pour over the fish.
- Now add the cilantro on top and then the sesame seeds (I like toast seeds for a nice flavor).
This was good but the flavor was not as strong as I thought it would be. I had to add a bunch of salt. I did really like the crunch that the corn starch gave. Overall, I would definitely reccommend it and will probably make again. Thanks!