Recipe by Derf
Good Pork Chops!! revised from Cooking light.
Top Review by Tunnia
This dish is attractive and delicious. It took me less than 30 minutes from start to finish but looked and tasted like I had spent hours on it. It was perfect for a busy weeknight dinner, but I think it would be equally perfect for an elegant dinner party. I added some garlic powder to the chops before browning and omitted the rosemary because I didn't feel like going out in the cold to pick a sprig. Other than that, I followed the directions as written. I was a bit concerned as I was making it that it would be too sweet but I it wasn't. It was fantastic!
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) bonless centre cut pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large frypan coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/8 teaspoon salt, dried rosemary, and black pepper.
- Add pork to the pan, and cook 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan.
- Add wine to pan, scraping the pan to loosen the browned bits.
- Stir in cranberry mixture and then return pork to pan, bring to simmer and cook for 2 minutes or until pork is done.