1/1 Photo of Seared Pork Tenderloins With Blue Cheese Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
From Food For Thougth, Favorite Recipes from Morristown-Beard School. Don't want to lose this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 -12 ounce) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
For the sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Dry tenderloins with paper towels and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 3In a saute pan large enough to hold both tenderloins, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- 4Add tenderloins, and brown well on both sides, about 10 minutes total.
- 5Transfer meat to a small roasting pan, and place in the preheated oven.
- 6Roast to an internal temperature of 150 degrees F., about 15-20 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan and cover loosely with foil, allowing to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- 8For the sauce, return the saute pan to medium-high and add the remaining tablespoons of oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
- 9Add onion and saute 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally until transparent.
- 10Add wine and chicken stock, stirring for several minutes.
- 11Remove sauce from heat and skim any film off surface, then stir in blue cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; set aside, covering to keep warm.
- 12Slice pork at an angle about 1 inch thick and drizzle generously with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Pork Tenderloins With Blue Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 277.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 32.6 g