- 4 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea scallops
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper, blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- heat 3 tbsp oil in a large skillet.
- sprinkle scallops with pepper and salt.
- saute until brown about 2 minutes per side.
- transfer to a plate.
- add garlic and remaining oil to skillet, stir for 1 minute.
- add oj, soy and orange zest to skillet, stirring until sauce boils and thickens, about 2-3 minutes.
- pour sauce over scallops and serve.