Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another yummy sounding, quick recipe from Mark Bittman which doesn't give exact amounts. I haven't tried this so am guessing that this is for about a pound of fish (Mark doesn't specify if they are steaks or filets). Salmon or any other sturdy fish works here. Prep and cooking times are estimates.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Lightly dredge the fish in the cumin-flour mixture.
- Heat some butter and oil in a skillet. Cook the fish until golden, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side. (NOTE: the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your fish.).
- Sprinkle the fish with fresh lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve with the pan juices.