1/2 Photos of Seared Encrusted Tuna Steak Salad
This recipe is featured in the book "The Naked Chef".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smash up the chili and the coriander in a martar and pestle.
- 2Add the garlic, basil, cilantro, and lemon juice to taste.
- 3Mix together, and season.
- 4Lay out tuna steaks on a tray, season both sides and rub the herb mixture on to each side.
- 5Heat pan and rub it with a little olive oil.
- 6Put on the tuna.
- 7Sear the tuna so that it toasts, fries, and browns (about 45-60 seconds on each side).
- 8Rip steaks in half and serve on salad greens with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and basil.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Encrusted Tuna Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: