Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 (7 ounce) sea bass
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced, seeded and skinned
- 1⁄4 head broccoli, blanched and diced fine
- 4 whole shallots, pre-roasted at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1⁄2 ounce butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- all-purpose flour
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- In a small pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté onion until tender.
- Add rice and stir.
- Add water, stir and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 20-25 minutes uncovered, stirring frequently, until rice is tender.
- Add cream and Parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold in shallots, tomatoes and broccoli.
- Set rice aside.
- Season both sides of sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Dredge lightly in flour.
- Put olive oil in sauté pan over medium heat; sear both sides until golden brown.
- Place fish in 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Place risotto on plate and top with sea bass.