Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
From You Can Trust a Skinny Cook by Allison Fishman
- 4 skin on bone in chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 big lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Season the chicken with salt. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sear, skin side down, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Turn chicken over and add garlic and rosemary to the pan. Cook for a minute or so, until the garlic is fragrant and then add in the lemon juice.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the parsley. Serve the chicken with the sauce.