Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is almost heavenly !!
- 4 chicken breasts, lightly beaten with mallet
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch salt
Peanut Tomato Sauce
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 2 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 whole red chilies (dried ones)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- For making sauce heat 2 tsps.
- of oil in a non stick heavy base skillet.
- Put all the ingredients of the sauce and saute on high heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Let it cool and grind coarsely.
- Add 1/2 cup of water if necessary and keep aside.
- The sauce should not be too thick.
- Heat oil in another pan and sear chicken breasts on both sides till well done and browned.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate or on a bed of steamed rice and drizzle the sauce generously.
- Serve steaming hot!
This was very tasty, I used my husband as a guineapig and now the world is going to enjoy..
This was not almost heavenly - it was REALLY HEAVENLY!!!!! Thank you for sharing such a great recipe!