Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I combined a few recipes to come up with this. The dressing is so good. I used 1 TBS wasabi paste, which makes it a little spicy, so reduce amount if you like less spicy.
- 2 (6 ounce) ahi tuna steaks, 6 oz each
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 (8 ounce) bags baby greens
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare Tuna, coat with Sesame oil, salt and pepper. On a hot cooking surface sear tuna for 2 minutes on each side for rare. Slice into strips, once cooked.
- To prepare dressing, combine Wasabi, rice vinegar, soy sauce and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Mix the dressing with the lettuce, reserving a small amount to pour over Tuna.
- To put together, place coated lettuce on plate, place peppers, cucumber and tomaotes on lettuce. Place sliced Tuna on top of lettuce and vegetables. Drizzle reserved dressing over Tuna.