Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
From Helco - the Hawaiian Electric Company. They send a recipe with every bill. :D
Make and share this Seared Ahi recipe from Food.com.
- Cut fish into 8 x 1 1/2 x 3/4-inch rectangular pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, wasabi, and hichimi.
- Add fish and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over high heat; brush lightly with oil.
- Sear fish for 4 seconds on each side.
- Slice and place on bed of shredded vegetables.
- Serve immediately.