From Helco - the Hawaiian Electric Company. They send a recipe with every bill. :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fish into 8 x 1 1/2 x 3/4-inch rectangular pieces.
- 2Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, wasabi, and hichimi.
- 3Add fish and marinate for 5 minutes.
- 4Heat a skillet over high heat; brush lightly with oil.
- 5Sear fish for 4 seconds on each side.
- 6Slice and place on bed of shredded vegetables.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Ahi
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 2725.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: