Recipe by seanizer
This is a combination of a Tex/Mex Burrito recipe and a korean Marinade. Goes together just great.
- 1 teaspoon grated cumin
- 1 lime
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 200 ml chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 piece gingerroot
- cilantro leaves or Thai basil
- 250 g chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade: Cut Garlic and Ginger into little pieces, put them into a medium sized bowl. Put in Chicken Broth, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Tabasco Sauce, Corn Starch. Squeeze the lime juice into the bowl as well. Stir well.
- Cut Chicken into bite-sized pieces and put them in the marinade, leave there covered for about 30 Minutes.
- Cut Onion and Vegetables into bite-sized pieces (I prefer Chunks over Julienne with this recipe, but you choose). Put peanut oil into a Wok or skillet and stir-fry Veggies at maximum heat, set aside and clean the wok.
- Put tortilla wraps into the oven for a few minutes (follow package directions).
- Cut cilantro and / or basil into small pices.
- Stir-fry chicken pieces in Wok, add the marinade as the chicken is ready. Add vegetables and let cook for a minute.
- Serve on tortilla wraps, sprinkle with cilantro and / or basil leaves.