Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a family favorite,easy and a quick dinner. No defrosting need
Make and share this Sean Paul's Spam and Tomato Sauce Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cans Spam, diced in cube (lite if desire)
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 3 -4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) candel monte beans or 1 (14 ounce) candel monte peas
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- in a sauce pan, med heat, brown onions and garlic in 2 tablespoon oil, add spam and brown lightly add tomato sauce and cut bean, dash of black pepper and let simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve.
- Delicious with steam white rice.