Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother originally made this cocktail sauce for shrimp, which is what it compliments best. It's also wonderful on scallops. This is also the cocktail sauce she used for her Crab Ball Dip (which reminds me, I MUST post that! So look around for it and try it out using this sauce! You won't regret it!)
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh horseradish (Don't use prepared horseradish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh or 1 teaspoon ReaLemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Discard unused portion after 3 days.
- Do not save, store, or reuse unused sauce after dipping.