Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
With the shrimp and cheese, these are very tasty
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, ricotta, green onions, Havarti and dill weed. Mix well.
- Gently rol puff pastry into 12-inch by 18-in rectangle. Cut into 24 3 inch squares. Place 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture in center of each square. Beat egg yolk with water in small bowl. Brush edges of pastry with egg yolk mixture. Fold puff pastry over filling forming triangles and press edges with a fork to seal.
- Flash freeze turnovers.
- To reheat: bake at 450 degrees for 4 minutes then turn oven down to 400 and bake for 12 to 15 minutes longer or until pastry is golden and filling is hot.