My husband and I came up with this delicious dish. It's so tasty, quick, and easy! Pair it with a good loaf of crusty bread to soak up all the wonderful broth! We love garlic so used a lot, but add to taste
- add onion to olive oil over medium heat.
- cook until translucent.
- add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- add tomatoes and chicken stock.
- bring to a boil.
- add seafood to pot and cover.
- cook for 5-6 minutes or until mussels have opened and shrimp and scallops are opaque.
This was so simple and so tasty! Didn't have mussels but used a filet of salmon instead and also used vegetable broth in place of the chicken stock. Yummy!