Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really easy pasta dish given to me by my aunt.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 lb cod, cut into 2 in pieces
- 4 cups cooked linguine
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat margarine. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add soup, milk, and tomatoes. Heat to a boil, add fish.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutees or until fish flakes.
- Serve over linguine.
I really liked this. Normally, I don't cook with cans of soup, but this sounded so easy, that I decided to try it anyway. I was suprised at the rich flavor, which the onion and tomato reaaly enhance. You could easily substitute any white fish in this, maybe even shrimp. I will likely add some chopped hebs next time I make it, but this is still very good as written. Made for PAC Fall 2008.