Recipe by annya127
This is a simple and elegant seafood dish that is best when served right out of the oven. Its a guaranteed dinner party pleaser.
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb mix of raw lobsters, shrimp, crab meat and or scallops
- 1 large onions (diced) or 1 large scallion
- 1 large green pepper (diced)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup clam juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 1⁄4 rolls Ritz crackers
- lemon wedge (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 1/4 stick of butter saute the onion (or scallions), onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.
- Season 1 cup of cream (or clam juice) with thyme, paprika, pepper, and dill.
- Add seasoned cream into sauteed mixture.
- Add 3/4 roll of crushed ritz crackers to thicken.
- Add 1 pound of lobster, shrimp, crab meat, and/or scallops
- Spread mixture in a small low baking pan.
- In a small sauce pan melt 1/2 stick of butter and add 1/2 roll of crushed ritz crackers.
- Top thermidor with cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.