1/1 Photo of Seafood Thai Curry
One of our favorite regular dishes. This authentic Thai red curry has an exotic flavor. It is probably going to be very spicy for most people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry mixed seafood until 90% cooked.
- 2Meanwhile, fry shrimps in another saucepan until 90% cooked.
- 3Season all seafood with salt.
- 4Mince and mash the ginger.
- 5Warm curry paste and pour in coconut milk.
- 6Cook sauce with seafood, shrimp.
- 7Add all seasoning and spices and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Use the remaining coconut milk in the can to cook with rice or make dessert.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Thai Curry
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste