Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT6
Make and share this Seafood Tea Sandwich Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup soft butter (or cream cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 20 slices bread (of your choice)
- 2 cups seafood, finely chopped (crab, shrimp or lobster)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Combine the butter and chives and spread the mixture onto one side of each slice of bread. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl, then evenly spread the mixture over 10 of the bread slices. Top with the other 10 slices, remove the crusts, and cut.
MMmmm, was this good. I used jumbo shrimps, which I coarsely chopped (personal preference only). Made exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing. These tea sandwiches were the bomb. So good, the picky one has requested we have these again. I couldn't believe the flavor and textures of this delicious treat. Forgot to mention, I used the cream cheese option. Thank you so much for sharing.
Great tea sandwich! I used shrimp, and it made a very nice filling. I served with Hannah's Cucumber Tea Sandwiches, and, of course, tea. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8