In 'Tacos, Quesadillas & Burritos' by Laura Washburn
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- fresh cilantro, a small bunch, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 2.46 ml fine sea salt
- 737.08 g raw shrimp, shelled
- 29.58-59.16 ml vegetable oil
- 8-10 corn tortillas, warmed
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1To prepare shrimp--combine the lime juice, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, and salt in a bowl.
- 2Add the shrimp and toss well to coat evenly.
- 3Cover and set aside until needed.
- 4To prepare salsa--put the mango, kiwis, onion, chili, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- 5Mix well to combine and set aside until needed.
- 6Heat the oil in a large frying pan set over high heat.
- 7Add as many shrimp as will fit in a single layer--you may need to work in batches.
- 8Cook for about 5 minutes until pink and cooked through; season with pepper to taste.
- 9To serve, put a generous helping of the shrimp in the middle of each tortilla; top with a spoonful of the Mango-Kiwi Salsa and sour cream.
- 10Serve immediately with extra sour cream and salsa on the side.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Tacos With Mango-Kiwi Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 231.8 mg
- Sodium 1369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g