Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Really tasty dip - perfect with tortilla chips. Stolen many years ago from my ex-sister-in-law.
Make and share this Seafood Surprise Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, soft
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 2-4 can shrimp or 2-4 can crab, rinse and drain
- 236.59 ml seafood cocktail sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml green pepper
- 3-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise and spread over 12" pan or plate.
- Scatter shrimp/crab over cheese mixture, add seafood sauce, then remaining ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I made this for a friend's birthday party this weekend and everyone loved it! I was asked for the recipe by almost everyone who attended the party. I did not have sour cream so I used vanilla yogurt. I also grated pepper jack cheese instead of using the mozzarella. I used two cans of lump crab meat. I will be making this recipe a lot this summer. Thanks for posting this one!
YUM!! This is soooo good!! I serve this dip with Zesty Doritos and I use a spicy seafood cocktail sauce!
I had this at a party a couple years ago and have been trying to recreate the recipe but to no avail. FINALLY, I found one that tastes like what I had! This recipe is so delicious. Thank you thank you thank you! I love it. When I serve it to guests at my functions now I make sure to have the recipe close at hand because someone ALWAYS inevitably asks for it. :)