Recipe by Rhonda Scheurer
Really tasty dip - perfect with tortilla chips. Stolen many years ago from my ex-sister-in-law.
Top Review by cabosun
I made this for a friend's birthday party this weekend and everyone loved it! I was asked for the recipe by almost everyone who attended the party. I did not have sour cream so I used vanilla yogurt. I also grated pepper jack cheese instead of using the mozzarella. I used two cans of lump crab meat. I will be making this recipe a lot this summer. Thanks for posting this one!
- 226.79 g cream cheese, soft
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 2-4 can shrimp or 2-4 can crab, rinse and drain
- 236.59 ml seafood cocktail sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml green pepper
- 3-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced