These look really yummy! They can be added to or taken from - it is basically very easy. You can add vegetables, mushrooms, onions make them with only shrimp - there are a lot of variations. Found in "The Casual Cook" by Martha Strom, haven't made this as yet - but it sounds great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 puff pastry shells, thawed and baked according to directions on pkg
- 1/2 lb raw scallops
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cook, peel and devein
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked over
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash red pepper
- sherry wine, to taste
- 1Cook scallops in boiling salted water for 7-10 minutes and drain.
- 2Melt butter in large sauce pan.
- 3Add flour, salt and red pepper.
- 4Blend well.
- 5Add cream and milk stirring well and cook until thickened.
- 6Add paprika and worcestershire sauce.
- 7Blend well, cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 8Add scallops(cut in smaller pieces if large) and shrimp, cook 15 minutes.
- 9Add crab and cook 10 minutes longer.
- 10Add Sherry, to taste; try 2 tablespoons to begin with.
- 11It makes a lot of sauce - so says the recipe.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Supreme in Puff Pastry Shells
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.1
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 162.8 mg
- Sodium 433.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: