Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can clams (Drain and reserve liquid in a container) or 1 (8 ounce) canwhole oysters, chopped (Drain and reserve liquid in a container)
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup hot chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine oysters or clams, stuffing mixes, celery and onion.
- Gradually add reserved liquid and hot chicken broth, stirring to moisten all pieces.
- Place in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake covered, 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Makes 4 servings.