Recipe by Cyndi Dashiells
This is a great snack for holidays and finger food night. A favorite a parties.
- 2 cans crabmeat or 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 can baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded cheese (Mexican Mixture or Montery Mixture)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (use according to taste)
- mayonnaise (Enough for Tuna Fish consistency)
- 1 package wonton
- vegetable oil (enough to cover wontons when frying, Works great in Fry Daddy or Deep Fryer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain crabmeat and remove all shells.
- Drain shrimp.
- Add all ingrediates together in large mixing bowl.
- Lay wontons on clean surface and add a heaping teaspoon of mixture to middle of wonton.
- Dip fingers in water and wet edges of wonton and press together to seal.
- Drop wontons in hot oil (350 degrees) and leave in until wonton is brown.
- Drain on papertowels.
- Inside will be very hot when they first come out.