Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great light lunch
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked baby shrimp
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, rinsed,drained,and flaked
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 -8 large tomatoes
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, dill and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over rice mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, cut a thin slice from the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out pulp and discard, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell.
- Fill each tomato with about 1/2 cup of salad.
- Serve immediately.