Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Have not made this yet but hope to soon.
- 12 large pasta shells
- 2 (10 ounce) containers low-fat alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chardonnay wine or 3 tablespoons other dry white wine
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) container crabmeat, flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups bay shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil, use kitchen shears for this
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and wine in a small saucepan.
- Cut tomato in half and scoop out seeds with your fingers; finely chop tomato and add to saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place shells in dish.
- Stir 1/2 cup sauce, crabmeat and shrimp together in a small bowl; spoon mixture into shells.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with basil, if desired, and serve.
OMG! This is so delish. I made this for my dad as he is a huge seafood fan. He said it was better than restaurant quality. He ate the left overs for breakfast. Simple and easy to make too. Thanks so much for posting!