Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy, yet delicious! Double the recipe cause these go fast!
- 20 large mushrooms
- 3⁄4 lb cooked shrimp or 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Clean mushrooms.
- Remove stems and discard.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Stuff caps.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 400F degrees for 10 minutes.
- Or, place on a paper towel-covered plate.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave on HI for 4-5 minutes.
This was an excellent recipe, very light in carbs and fats. My wife and I used this as a light supper.
This was delicious and very quick to prepare.