Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy, yet delicious! Double the recipe cause these go fast!
Make and share this Seafood Stuffed Mushroom Caps recipe from Food.com.
- Clean mushrooms.
- Remove stems and discard.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Stuff caps.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 400F degrees for 10 minutes.
- Or, place on a paper towel-covered plate.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave on HI for 4-5 minutes.
This was an excellent recipe, very light in carbs and fats. My wife and I used this as a light supper.
This was delicious and very quick to prepare.