Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
For all those who love seafood
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thin white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Grease a medium, shallow baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a med skillet over med healt. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 4 minutes, until the onion is softened. Stir in the crabmeat, crumbs, and parsley.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the crab mixture along the length of each fillet, dividing evenly. Roll up the filletse and secure each with a toothpick. Place in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Mix the butter, vermouth, and cream in a small bowl and pour evenly over the fish. Bake, basting the fish occasionally with the pan liquids until the fish begins to flake when touched with a fork and the stuffing is heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks and serve hot, spooning some of the pan juices over each serving.