Seafood Stuffed Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
- Bake eggplant in a pan with water at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Make the cream sauce by blending the flour into the butter and gradually adding milk. Let cool.
- Scoop out eggplant pulp, leaving shell intact for stuffing.
- Saute chopped pulp, scallion, parsley, shrimp and crabmeat together.
- Add the cream sauce and cook together until heated through.
- Stuff eggplant shells with mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are brown.