Recipe by adopt a greyhound
I clipped this out of a magazine many years ago but don't remember which one. So rich but delicious.
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough, thawed (buy in the frozen food depart.)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 lbs crab, cooked
- 2 lbs shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard, dry
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, hard cooked and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- Combine all ingredients for the stuffing and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place one sheet of phyllo on a flat board and brush lightly with melted butter using a soft pastry brush.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Repeat with each sheet, stacking them into six layers.
- Spread the seafood mixture over the top layer of phyllo and then roll up jelly roll style.
- Place carefully onto 15 X 10 inch baking pan.(With edges).
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 Deg. for 25 minute Remove from oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Slice into 16 portions. Great with a green salad.