adopt a greyhound's Note:
I clipped this out of a magazine many years ago but don't remember which one. So rich but delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough, thawed (buy in the frozen food depart.)
- 1/4-1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- 2Combine all ingredients for the stuffing and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Place one sheet of phyllo on a flat board and brush lightly with melted butter using a soft pastry brush.
- 4Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 5Repeat with each sheet, stacking them into six layers.
- 6Spread the seafood mixture over the top layer of phyllo and then roll up jelly roll style.
- 7Place carefully onto 15 X 10 inch baking pan.(With edges).
- 8Brush with melted butter.
- 9Bake at 425 Deg. for 25 minute Remove from oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
- 10Slice into 16 portions. Great with a green salad.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.8 mg
- Sodium 593.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 30.0 g