A sweet and sour seafood soup. Easy to make just need to get the right ingredients.
Make and share this Seafood Soup - Tom Yam Goong recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken stock or 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised and cut into smaller pieces
- 3 galangal, cut into thick slices
- 6 fresh lime leaves
- 4 small chilies, bruised
- 3 stalks fresh cilantro
- 4 prawns, heads and shell on, butterflied and deveined
- 1 cup mushroom
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon roasted thai chili paste
- Bring to a boil the chicken stock or water. Bruise lemongrass, kaffir leaves and galangal, add them to the boiling and simmer for 10mins to draw out the aroma.
- Add the mushroom and prawns till cooked.
- Add in the remaining seasoning and lastly the lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro.