Recipe by gabby girl
This is my family's favorite. Looks like you slaved on the kitchen the whole day but its really easy to make and taste sooooo good too.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 250 g fresh squid, cut to rings
- 250 g fish fillets, cubed
- 250 g crabmeat
- 500 g clams
- 250 g peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, rough chopped for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the squid to rings. Parboil and set aside.
- Cut fish fillet into cubes. Parboil and set aside.
- Flake crab meat, set aside.
- Parboil shrimps and peel, set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions in butter.
- Add in tomato paste.
- Add in the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and 2 cups water.
- Stir well and let boil.
- Stir in all seafood.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and simmer awhile.
- Thicken with 1 cup heavy cream.
- Garnish each bowl with hard cooked chopped eggs.